GRAPHIC DESIGNER RETAINER PROGRAM
Need design work, marketing materials or
social media management on a monthly basis?
What is a retainer program?
A retainer fee is the perfect monthly solution if you have ongoing design work you need throughout the year, but don’t want to hire a full-time designer on your staff. The purpose of a retainer program is to secure a professional designer to help with all your design needs and build a long-term relationship with someone who knows your brand. It is paid for upfront, each month before work begins. Each month, a block of time will be allocated, just for you, within my schedule for the number of hours you purchase. This gives me the ability to plan my workload ahead of time and allows me to meet any deadlines you have.
Why a retainer program is for you?
- Savings & Discounts – You get a discounted rate on all of your design projects. The more hours you commit to, the lower the rates you receive.
- More Time & Peace of Mind – You will get priority! Since you are paying in advance, a block of time is already allocated to you each month. You can set deadlines with peace of mind that your project will be complete before they hit.
- Professional Designs – no need to worry about designing your own projects or learning Photoshop – leave the work to us.
What type of design work falls into the Graphic Designer Retainer program?
- Social Media Design & Management – Pinterest management, Instagram post templates, story templates, social media scheduling, social media graphics, Facebook and Instagram advertisements, and more…
- Print Materials – brochures, flyers, business cards, stationery, newsletters, and more…
- Graphic Design & Digital Materials – email templates, blog and website banners, digital advertisements, and other web elements
- Web Updates & Maintenance – content, graphics, and web maintenance. Currently for WordPress websites only.
- Additional Services – If you don’t see a service above, please feel free to make requests to see if it falls under the program.
What are the details of the Retainer program?
- The retainer program is only for clients who already have their basic brand guidelines and logo complete, new logo designs do not fall under this program.
- A minimum 3-month commitment is required.
- A set number of hours is allocated each month for your projects. Please see the pricing below to get a better sense of the average price ranges that will be based on your project needs.
- Payment will be due on the 1st of each month, for the month ahead.
- Unused retainer hours will expire at the end of each month, they do not roll over, as that would defeat the purpose of a project retainer.
- I will let you know if we are running close to hitting your monthly hours. If additional time is needed for the month, you will be made aware before committing to pay extra.
I’m interested… how do we get started?
- Please email me, we will set up a consultation to hear more about your projects. Please note, that the graphic designer retainer program is only for clients who already have their basic brand guidelines and logo complete.
- Once the first month’s payment is received, I will set up all your projects within my monthly schedule. Prior to the beginning of each new month, I will schedule a call to review the next month’s work. During this time, we will also see if we need to adjust the number of hours reserved for you each month.
Based on your project needs…
$750-$3000 per month
$650-$1500 per month
$350-$2500 per month
Email us at Hello@MacaronsandMimosas.com with your questions
and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible! Have a fabulous day.